Thank you for your interest in our company!
If you join SOS, you will become part of a dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service. Our company offers both in-center and in-home services and focuses on a Verbal Behavior approach to ABA.. We have a wonderful, reputable ABA clinic and are looking for employees who will sail with us for years to come!
As a member of the SOS team, we ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of SOS. In return, we are committed to providing you with an enjoyable working environment and work/life balance. We are confident you will find this new opportunity rewarding.
Come grow your career with us!
- All full-time employees work Monday -Thursday 8:00am-6:30pm, Fridays 8:00am-4:00pm
- It is never required, but you can volunteer to work Saturdays to get overtime
- SOS takes our clients on field trips every 2 weeks
- In-house QBS training and certifications
- In-house CPR training and certifications
- Travel Reimbursement for in-home sessions
- 10 days paid vacation
- 10 days paid holidays
- Retirement with 2% match
- Switch clients every hour
- 1 hour lunch breaks
- “Boss Lady” buys breakfast or lunch once a week
- Quarterly Team Building Events
- Lots of opportunities to move up!